In a Romantic Fashion I will Experiment my Fear...

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Caught In-between..

17, I’m caught in-between

Wishing for someone to save me,

From this mess.

Already knew the leaving was coming

Just took some time to think it through

& we are all taken away.

By everything you say.

I’m the only one to know.

What you do to me.

You are the worst part of me.

You break me down until I can’t see.

But somehow you stay &

I continue to get treated this way.

I can’t say no, yet I don’t want to say yes.

I guess its best,

If I write you one last letter.

To show you I’m not bitter.

But tell you how you tore me apart.

Piece by piece.

& I’m leaving now with my dignity, stripped away by vanity.

These goodbyes are hurting me.

They take me away with every breath you take.

I can’t be with you, but somehow I can’t go on without you.

You stole my very heart, & also tore my soul apart.

I’m speechless, yet I’m holding back my anger.

Trying to get away from the one thing that matters.

To me.


17, I'm caught in-between.

Remembering us.

Forgetting all the rest.

& here's my test.

do I follow the road back to my life.

Or do i cross paths & fight back time.


17, caught in these crossroads.

tell me, where do i go.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home