In a Romantic Fashion I will Experiment my Fear...

Sunday, October 22, 2006

It's about the time.
Where you get what you deserved.
Don't try to act cool.
And play it all up.
Cuz you know deep inside.
It messes you up.
You can build how many ever walls you would like.
But it won't do any good to fight.
What keeps you up at night.
Its the memories that you can't control.
Don't even act like you don't ever see me.
When you look into her eyes.
And don't even forget how you said.
All those beautiful things that made me cry.
Don't forget how you tried to keep the tears away.
& saying all those hurtful things that finally drove me away.
If this is what you want.
Then I'm gone.
I'm sick and tired of trying to deal with this man.
I don't even know anymore.
Of this sudden change of a heart.
How you make me fall apart.
Well I'm done.
You finally got what you wanted.
But don't even try to act.
Like you didnt feel hurt.
Everytime you said my name.
Cuz you'll never be the same.
And neither will I.
Go on act like a fool.
Play hard to get with all of your girls.
I remember when you told me you didn't care.
But you still wanted me.
Therefore I was there.
I hope you feel pain in your heart.
Demoting me to this sense of lust.
You thought I was stupid.
When you met me late at night.
But I understood you wanted me to be the hidden part of your life.
You did your deed.
And drove me away.
But I know what memories you still keep today.
Thanks for making me realize.
What an ass you really are.
And how you were helping me in a way.
Driving me off.
Well mission accomplished.
How do you feel?
Go on like normal and get drunk as hell.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home