In a Romantic Fashion I will Experiment my Fear...

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Tell me.
Are you feeling.
Something new.
The trees start to change.
Getting rearranged.
Living somewhere new.
I'm feeling you.
In a different time.
As I look out the window.
I'm feeling the wind.
It's a little chilly.
As I take it in where I stand.
Let me be the distant wind.
Blowing in.
Taking the very breath from your chest.
The distant sunset.
That sets.
Your every night.
But be out of your sight in the morning.
It's the only way.
We can ever stay.
So come tonight.
So we can be alright.
I'll be gone in the morning.


3 Comments:

Blogger Sage said...

I would email you... but yahoo seems to be down errr somethin. wellllll, I still be prayin fer u.

3:45 AM  
Blogger Done said...

and beautiful again..

3:29 AM  
Blogger Done said...

oh, don't take this in a weird way. I was just reading my old crappy poems and followed them here. it happens when you are drunk and alone.

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home